QOTD #2 !

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
ahhh i love christmas! when it snows, that is... which it rarely does... but when it does, i love christmas!!!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Thanksgiving :) because there's nothing like being able to return home from college for a few days to spend time with family, do some cooking, and eat a few feasts!

Remy

ELITE
VCplays
VCplays
ELITE
Ratings
Its a tie between Christmas and the summer holidays.

Christmas just has an overall pleasant and comfortable atmosphere which in my mind means: hot cocoa, a blanket, and a good book near a fireplace while it is snowing outside.

And summer is awesome because its a longer holiday in which the weather outside is pleasant, and people are overall very relaxed around this period.

lightningblade

Babaram_KISS
Babaram_KISS
Ratings
Prob fourth of july cause my birthdays that month and its really fun.

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
Its a tie between Christmas and the summer holidays.

Christmas just has an overall pleasant and comfortable atmosphere which in my mind means: hot cocoa, a blanket, and a good book near a fireplace while it is snowing outside.

And summer is awesome because its a longer holiday in which the weather outside is pleasant, and people are overall very relaxed around this period.
I totally agree. Summer and winter are great seasons and they both come with great holidays like christmas, fourth of july (for americans), and many more!

lybby

Dedicated Member
ELITE
lybby
lybby
ELITE
Ratings
109 1
Thanksgiving :) because there's nothing like being able to return home from college for a few days to spend time with family, do some cooking, and eat a few feasts!
I agree! Thanksgiving is a great way to spend time with friends and family. It is a great holiday but it is in the second worst season.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Summer is a great season I do agree. In my opinion summer and winter are the best seasons. Spring and autumn are just worse.
Summer is a Holiday season in the US right ?

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
Summer is a Holiday season in the US right ?
uh no.../?? only the 4th of july and Guns Day
If you dont know what they are...
4th of july-celebrate independence with bbq and fireworks
guns day- bring your guns wherever you want, at 5:30 PM(17:30) we all shoot 9 shots in the air

PizzaMorris

Forum Expert
ELITE
PizzaMorris
PizzaMorris
ELITE
Ratings
What is everyones favorite holiday?
Gotta say Halloween, in a way it actually brings a community together if you're participating within a neighborhood. I think it's also a cool reward type thing, like the kids with the most bravery get the good candy from the scary houses!