---------------------------------------------

First name Limited

Age 13

Country or Timezone
Malaysia

Discord username
limiteddevil

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to do good for the server and warn or mute people who spam.

How long have you played on ManaCube?
Since I started minecraft and about April 16 2024

How many hours a week can you dedicate to Manacube? 15 or more hours

What skills do you feel you have that will help the server?
Helping people

What experiences have you had which could help you as staff? Help people

What three attributes distinguish yourself from other players that qualify you to be a helper?
Kind, respectful and friendly

Please explain what you believe the role of a staff member is.
Help people with certain things and warn people of what their doing that is wrong or potentially mute people who constantly spam or uses caps.

Are you able to use recording software? Yes I can use a recording software.

Anything else we should know?
I am pretty new to minecraft as I just bought it

You are aware that all information provided must be true, and if found to be false, will result in an automatic rejection of this application
Yes I am aware

You are aware that if you are accepted, you will be required to use a microphone for some sections of staff training to talk with the senior staff member leading your initial and future training sessions:
Yes I am aware

Last edited:

AmFloofPanda

AmFloofPanda
AmFloofPanda
Ratings
Hey there,

Based on what I've seen, I don't think you're quite ready for a staff position, especially since you just joined today.

Best of luck with your application,

- Floof

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
29 4

Please read the requirements. Also, 13 is a little young for the role of staff as well as this was your first day playing minecraft. I recommend you reapply in a few years.

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
359 108

Please read the requirements. Also, 13 is a little young for the role of staff as well as this was your first day playing minecraft. I recommend you reapply in a few years.
Idk why people are disagreeing with this, Manacube may have a 13 year old requirement, but it doesn't mean they wish to recruit 13 year olds. From my experience, you are better off waiting a few years till you are 16+. Your application also has no effort put into it, and you have clearly not read the requirements. -1

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81
So in your opinion, a 13 year old should be in-charge of 100+ players at a time? I never said that they can't because they are 13 I said that they should wait a few years
i mean if a 13 year old is capable then i don't see why not. If they meet the requirement theres no reason to call it out as an issue because its not their age thats the reason why they aren't capable. There have been 13/14 year old staff before.

SirJakuIV

ELITE
SirJakuIV
SirJakuIV
ELITE
Ratings
29 4
i mean if a 13 year old is capable then i don't see why not. If they meet the requirement theres no reason to call it out as an issue because its not their age thats the reason why they aren't capable. There have been 13/14 year old staff before.

ok then, i still stand that he should at least wait a few years as he *just started* playing minecraft 2 days ago...... there is context needed for my recommendation and its not just an age issue. so as i said, -1. please read requirements again.
Post automatically merged:

Idk why people are disagreeing with this, Manacube may have a 13 year old requirement, but it doesn't mean they wish to recruit 13 year olds. From my experience, you are better off waiting a few years till you are 16+. Your application also has no effort put into it, and you have clearly not read the requirements. -1
here i was starting to doubt myself lmao

sophiaaah <3

Forum Master
ELITE
sophiaaah
sophiaaah
ELITE
Ratings
732 81