Currently apologizing for all the disrespect I have commited.

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Hello ladies & gentlemen,

Recently, I have been (kind of) immature/disrespectful towards other players on the forums, this is either because they couldn't understand what I was saying when I was explaining something to them a dozen of times, or when they try to start a fight with me on the forums. I am not going to go into an amount of detail of who these players are, or where this may have occurred. However, I am saying sorry to the community for what I have done.

I do understand that things can never go your way when you want them to, as you have to earn the key to respect. And I would like to restart as a mana member on the forums. I will no longer be disrespecting anyone / immature on the forums anymore. As I will now be more professional wherever I post, including Applications.

So from now on, I am the same player, although my behavior is just getting a restart. Thanks for reading everybody.

- JJP

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Oh wow. First of all, I do not really know you but I am really proud at how you have approached this situation. Admitting where you have done wrong and further apologizing is really admirable - especially when done publicly!

I just want to say that changing who you are or how you have acted can be pretty hard and may take some time / practice. When you get into a habit, it often can be easy to fall back into them. Please don't let that get you down as it is totally normal and understandable to do so. However, don't think that it lets you get away without consequences. Remember that actions speak louder than words. :p

Thank you so much for making this thread. <3

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
Oh wow. First of all, I do not really know you but I am really proud at how you have approached this situation. Admitting where you have done wrong and further apologizing is really admirable - especially when done publicly!

I just want to say that changing who you are or how you have acted can be pretty hard and may take some time / practice. When you get into a habit, it often can be easy to fall back into them. Please don't let that get you down as it is totally normal and understandable to do so. However, don't think that it lets you get away without consequences. Remember that actions speak louder than words. :p

Thank you so much for making this thread. <3
Thanks for the comment! It was very appreciated! And yes, I agree where you're coming from. Thank you again.