ManaCube

Tywone
Tywone
We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xx
Archon
Archon
What the frick darn did you just fricking say about Dakota, you little frickboy? I’ll have you know he graduated top of his class in the MC Owner School, and he's been involved in numerous secret raids on other servers, and he has over 300 confirmed bans. He is trained in gorilla warfare and he's the top memer in the entire MC server owner list. You are nothing to him but just another toxic ex-staff.
Archon
Archon
He will wipe you the frick out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark his frickin words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to him over the Internet? Think again, fricker.
Archon
Archon
As we speak he is contacting his secret network of admins across ManaCube and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re frickin dead, kid. He can be anywhere, anytime, and he can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with his /ban command.