<3 xMais Intro <3

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
Figured I would give this a go as I've met some awesome people here, what's a few more?!

Hihi! My name is Maisy! I am 20 years old and live in the North East of England.
I am mainly on Skyblock realm these days but started on Survival in December last year! Other realms I play are Olympus Prison and Earth! I love, love, LOVE music and dance, and aviation.
My favourite artists (going off my Spotify ranking because I'm too indecisive lol) are (G)I-DLE, TWICE, TOMORROW X TOGETHER, Stray Kids and Bring Me The Horizon. My favourite genres are K-Pop, Rock, NuMetal, EDM and Pop, but I pretty much dabble in any sort of music that exists. I also LOVE a good stringed instrument within songs (Violins on TOP)
If you ever see me on any realms, don't mention anything to do with Aviation, you will summon me.. (and for anyone intrigued, my favourite aircraft is the Airbus A350-100XWB) I hope to work in the industry one day! (if that wasn't obvious) I hope to travel the world one day and discover the worlds beautiful cultures.

Anything you want to know about me? Just ask! <333
I hope we can all vibe together :)

TechnobladeFan55

Dedicated Member
MVP
TechnobladeFan55
TechnobladeFan55
MVP
Ratings
103 14
Nice to know you, Maisy! Hopefully you get back to Survival soon ^-^

HAHA
Gl on making it to the industry! Have fun with everything else like getting back into survival and welcome! (Even though I think I've seen you around).

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
What's your favourite pokemon?

M a i s y

PATRON
xMais
xMais
Patron
Ratings
148 9
Nice to know you, Maisy! Hopefully you get back to Survival soon ^-^

HAHA
I only come back atm to boost my levels for prestige, but once it resets ill definitely be back more !
Post automatically merged:

Up the northerners
I'm actually from down south but.. :Skull: definitely nicer up here

Absolutely

Gl on making it to the industry! Have fun with everything else like getting back into survival and welcome! (Even though I think I've seen you around).
Yes youve definitely seen me about lol (or at least ive seen you xD) and thank you!