a lil' bit 'bout me <3

Ratings
10 1
Hey! I'm FridgeMagnets. (actual name Sandy) I'm 13 and play Aether Olympus :D. I have joined the server about a year ago. Hm... what else. Ah. My favorite color is black. I have two dogs! One Maltese(Name: Angel) and One German Shepherd(Name: Bud light) I know Bud light is a bit weird, but my parents drink beer a lot haha. What else. I'm emotionally damaged. Very. I'm part of the LGBTQ+ community :) Bi <3 I'm a Chinese gal living in Los Angeles :) I'm not that well-known on Olympus but aye, I still got a few close friends on there! You're gonna see a lot of me on Aether. More? I'm a straight A student, but I still make bad choices. Weird. (Y'all are probably questioning my energy. You should be-) Buy me a rank ;)

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
Welcome to ManaCube, hope you enjoy your time, whether it be short-lived or you decide to stay for the long haul!!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Great choice in server, Olympus is definitly the best imo (totally not biased as Olympus staff). Also, good to see someone else loves black. Black is best, it goes with everything. Appart from that, if you ever feel targeted because your sexuality, feel free to let us know. I know words can be thrown around like they mean nothing but sometimes they do hurt more than they should. The staff team is just as warm to people of the LGBTQ+ community as there are some, myself included, who are a part of this too. I hope you have an amazing time!!!

BlackPTNL

PATRON+
BlackPTNL
BlackPTNL
ELITE
Ratings
i Agree Black is the best color :D

Ratings
I honestly loved this post, but it makes me sad that you are emotionally damaged. I myself suffer from depression and anxiety and I just want to say you have to think about the good things in life and suppress the dark thoughts. I don't really play aether too much, I mainly play factions. If you ever want to talk just ask for my discord.

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
I honestly loved this post, but it makes me sad that you are emotionally damaged. I myself suffer from depression and anxiety and I just want to say you have to think about the good things in life and suppress the dark thoughts. I don't really play aether too much, I mainly play factions. If you ever want to talk just ask for my discord.
cool, nice to meet you

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Dogs! I have a frenchie named Winnie shes a puppy turns 1 on april 10th and tater is my ancient pom who got attacked by another dog and lived he is still alive i forgot his age i think hes like 14 years old idk anymore

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hello Sandy! My name is Anxi, or Emm. I’m more of a survival player but welcome to Manacube!
I’m so glad that you can be open with who you are - As War said, please let us know if you are receiving any hate for your sexuality (or anything to be honest.) People often do not know how much their words can hurt other people.
Dogs are the absolute best, too!!
& Don’t worry, everyone makes bad decisions every now and then. It’s how you chose to deal with those decisions that matters.
I hope to see you around!