A Thank You.

TheCrazyTree

MVP
TheCrazyTree
TheCrazyTree
MVP
Ratings
Hello!

My name is TheCrazyTree on Minecraft and here on the forums (although my nickname on the server is normally Twee). I joined Manacube in I think, mid 2016? Probably in between March-August of that year. I was in 8th grade at the time, and was in the early days of my Minecraft journey. I found Manacube back when it was still called Minevast, when Kitpvp was such a small map and just a massive friend group, when skyblock was so competitive, prison wasn't apart of the server, when skywars was a thing, before the forms, and when barebones was slowly dying.
I remember scrolling through that random server list and seeing minevast's description and ip, and joining for the first time. I had no idea where to go, so I was instantly drawn to kitpvp thinking I'd be some god. Boy, was I wrong. Joining and meeting some of the pest pvpers i've ever met was intense and intimidating, but we all quickly grew to be friends and rode out the next few years together, getting into skyblock and parkour, and eventually joining prisions when it launched. I made so many memories that greatly impacted my online and minecraft experience over the years, and I would never change that for anything. I went through my first two years of high school on this server knowing that it would be a longtime favorite of mine, and it still is. Even though i'll always miss the OG kitpvp map and running around with everyone playing hide n seek, or trying to find all the secrets scattered around the map, I can say that I love the server Manacube has grown into today. While I became inactive after the first prisons reset, I still join periodically to see how everything is moving and play on parkour for a little bit.
Now, I'm about to move into my first year dorm in college. I never thought I would make it this far. But I can say, that even though Manacube is a minecraft server, I made a ton of good memories with friends I know I may never see again. I had the time of my life, and spent days that were happy, sad, or extremely long making friends and just playing some good ol' minecraft. I'm proud to see how far the server has come, and that people are enjoying it probably just as much as I did, and making memories they might keep forever. As we all know, Minecraft isn't just a game, but an experience that everyone should go through at some point. I'm glad that i got to spend a good portion of mine on this server watching it grow.
In the end, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who had made the server worth playing on. I think all of them don't even think about this place anymore, but I wanted to make a small tribute to the people who made the server fun. My biggest thanks is to Z_raid, who introduced me to the server way back then and helped me make all my friends. Tyler1, Marshi, Disillusioning, Scyxth, ThePigeonGamer, Silky, KYwonder (laffy), Shawn, and deadkoalas. I know there's a lot more, so honestly thank you to everyone who gave me amazing memories through my middle school and high school life. Lastly, thank you to Dacon for continuously keeping up with the server and never letting it die, along with all the staff team who are all beautiful people. Minevast, Manacube, whatever you may call it, will always have a special place in my heart.

From the bottom of my heart, and for the best years of my life, thank you for everything.
- Tree