anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
As I’ve answered your other post, more ranks would definately change the game, but I don’t think it’ll change for the best. Check out my detailed response in your survival post!

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
I think if the server had more ranks it would be So pay 2 win as I don't think Dacon is going for this plan I don't think this is necessary also a legend rank wouldn't fit the server at all Finnaly I am not hating I am just giving my opinion and I hope you don't think I am being mean (I don't give mean language on the internet I completely Avoid it) -Swwipe Islands MVP

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I think if the server had more ranks it would be So pay 2 win as I don't think Dacon is going for this plan I don't think this is necessary also a legend rank wouldn't fit the server at all Finnaly I am not hating I am just giving my opinion and I hope you don't think I am being mean (I don't give mean language on the internet I completely Avoid it) -Swwipe Islands MVP
Ok ty for ur opinion <3

Leythis

MVP+
Ambiebot
Ambiebot
MVP+
Ratings
I remember at the start of 2018 Dacon hinted at a MVP++ rank, but he was probably just memeing

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
I think that adding a rank wouldn't be a good idea because there are so many perks already for MVP+. If they keep adding more ranks, players are eventually going to have the same perks as Dacon. Having a limit of only 4 ranks is better because it gives a chance to the people who don't have ranks.

ciera

MVP+
cierhuh
cierhuh
MVP+
Ratings
25 1
I was kinda mad when they added mvp+ because I was a not rich mvp lmao and they took away some mvp perks to add to mvp+ and I don't want them doing that to other ranks too

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
Adding anymore ranks would make the server extremely Pay-To-Win in terms of commands and perks. The best thing Dacon had implemented on Survival was the Perk Crate, check it out - it has a crap ton of actually useful commands! Though I do understand more ranks if you're looked at it in terms of the Pricing. They are a bit expensive but when you really look at it, it's fair game. You get the rank on ALL of ManaCube servers. So if you play Survival and Olympus like I do, you don't have to pay for both. Now if Dacon decides to make server specific ranks - I could see that working out if you really only play one type of the game. All in all, a lot can be taken away from this topic so I'd love to see some dope responses and I'll definitely look at your last post!