Add More Ways to get Trench Tools

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
1 trench tool every 15 days from elite gkits is not enough. These tools could be such a bigger part of the item trade and would be a huge help to players especially non elites who have no way of getting them right now.

Maybe add them to kilton, or hades drops, or mana pond, or ancient crate

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
oooh I really like this suggestion! I've passed it on to see if this could possibly be implemented into the additions you stated above :D

Kuduva

Ratings
65 7
Anything to make elites more "value" is a plus. Ever since I started, MVP+ was always the most bang for your buck. Really would appreciate ANYTHING to buff elites

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
Too many attraction perks but too few useful ones? I suppose I can see that.
Though things that are a convenience and not an advantage is usually the best for these kind of donator packages

Has anyone ever tried something like global XP multipliers or any multi really. There is the 10% sell booster and that is pretty powerful on its own... But perhaps a different or fresh approach could be good
Maybe even more /sethomes in some of the game modes.

Another really good approach to something like this would be to have perks benefit the community more or equally as much as the Elite.
Something that both pulls more attention and players into the server and at the same time lightly can be rewarding.
For a silly example... a command, an Elite can do to summon a free vote crate every 24h to whomever of their choosing.

If you think about it. When a player has decided to stay on the server for longer or spend more money such as purchasing Elite. At that stage that player usually has all the major resources and or at least can easily obtain resources.
Any extra bundles to add at this point could potentially only be overpowered or no use at all to the donator.
Yet players that have made this decision or taken such a dedicated step. Usually are the sort of people that are friendly/helping and welcoming. Thus to have that very small edge of power in terms of community benefit. Will be rewarding both to them and everyone else.

I am not sure if this is a thing already. But perhaps Elite's can also have access to pre-test features and such as they get developed or at least a schedules bug testing limited to the public before release. I know there are dev servers but are these dev servers basically where live updates get built?

cupidx

MVP+
Cupidlover1010
Cupidlover1010
MVP+
Ratings
1 trench tool every 15 days from elite gkits is not enough. These tools could be such a bigger part of the item trade and would be a huge help to players especially non elites who have no way of getting them right now.

Maybe add them to kilton, or hades drops, or mana pond, or ancient crate
this would be a great addition i think theyd be good in the leg crates