pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
well, i recommend pesto pasta. If you have a blender, mix basil, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts with a little bit of water (literally barely any) so that it becomes a thick paste. Next, boil some water with a tablespoon of salt and cook any type of pasta you like. Keep one cup of the boiled water and drain the rest of the pasta. In a pan, add the pasta, the water and the pesto sauce and mix for one minute. Put it in a bowl, sprinkle some cheese on top and boom. Easy pesto :) If you can't make your own pesto sauce, you can buy some from the store and follow the same instructions with the store-bought sauce!

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Okay picture this:

Two slices of freshly toasted bread- one buttered, one dry. Then, oh? What's this? Two dark handsome containers of condiments approach??! Mr Vegemite and Mr Nutella at your service. Soon Mr Vegemite is all over the buttered slice, and Mr Nutella resides on the dry slice. What next I hear you ask- now it's time to sandwich them together :weary: and then the final, most crucial step... cut them into two triangles.

et voilà, enjoy your epic vegemite & nutella toast sandwich <33

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
A chicken parmo- breaded chicken base with barbecue sauce, cheese and bacon on top... pretty much a chicken pizza

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1

cult

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gaycult
gaycult
ELITE
Ratings
54 1
I would recommend my dad's homemade pesto pasta, but Pesto already said that (duh) so if you're up to a little cooking here's a great recipe for traditional quick carbonara that my family has been using for almost 20 years now :D

INGREDIENTS
  • 8 slices bacon, cut 1/2 in pieces
  • 1/2 cup water
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 1/4 cup (2 1/2 oz) Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
  • 3 large eggs plus 1 egg yolk
  • 1 tsp pepper
  • 1 lb spaghetti
  • 1 tsp salt
PREPARATION
1. Bring bacon and water to simmer in 10 in non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook until water evaporates and bacon begins to sizzle. (5-8 min)
2. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly for 30 seconds.
3. Strain though fine-mesh strainer to bowl. Set aside solids and reserve liquid.
4. Measure out 1 tbs fat water to separate bowl and whisk in cheese, all eggs, and pepper.
5. Bring 2 quarts water to bowl and add spaghetti and salt. Stir frequently until al dente. Drain, RESERVING 1 CUP COOKING WATER.
6. Whisk 1/2 cup cooking water into Pecorino mixture and gradually pour over spaghetti, tossing to coat. Add reserve bacon solids. Let rest, tossing frequently until slightly thickened (2-4 min). Adjust consistency with reserved cooking water if needed. Serve immediately.

Source: Spaghetti Carbonara (America's Test Kitchen) on Epicurious

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Would definitely recommend strawberries with sugar sprinkled on them, not the healthiest but for some reason it just tastes nostalgic.

Ratings
Cold Brew with Salted Cream Cold Foam
Nutritional info: 230 calories, 23 grams sugar
This drink contains 330mg of sodium. Perhaps they should rename it Cold Brew with SALTED Cream Cold Foam to make people more aware of the tidal wave of salt coming their way in each sip.