Apology!!

Allieisnormal

VIP
luminous_lights
luminous_lights
VIP
Ratings
Hello! Im Cutekats01! I just wanted to apoligize for auto-clicking! I didnt know that this was against the rules! (im not begging to get unbanned btw) ButI have learned! Much Love <3

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
I am glad you have learned your lesson, and now you know better. I hope you get unbanned soon and get to enjoy the server as much as I do <3

Allieisnormal

VIP
luminous_lights
luminous_lights
VIP
Ratings
I am glad you have learned your lesson, and now you know better. I hope you get unbanned soon and get to enjoy the server as much as I do <3
I truely do enjoy the server the few weeks ive been on! I will get unbanned soon (its a 24 hour ban) and funny thing is i left it on when i went to do laundry. Much Love! <3

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey, I don't know when your ban exactly expires. But welcome back! xD :D

Make sure to read rules because would hate to break any rules by accident again haha <3

Might see you around sometimes mate :)

Allieisnormal

VIP
luminous_lights
luminous_lights
VIP
Ratings
My ban was 24 hr! And i will 100% read ALL the rules next time! And i hope ill see you around! (On survival) Much Love to you! <3

Allieisnormal

VIP
luminous_lights
luminous_lights
VIP
Ratings
Hello! Im Cutekats01! I just wanted to apoligize for auto-clicking! I didnt know that this was against the rules! (im not begging to get unbanned btw) ButI have learned! Much Love <3
Thank you to all the people who are giving me tips to not accidentally get banned again! Im going to go chow down some Japanese food now.. Much Love <3