Ask me anything!!!

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
What toothpaste you use?
Favorite shape?
Least favorite street sign?
Would you say I'm weird if I say that I do sock shoe sock shoe?
Outback or Longhorn?

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
What toothpaste you use?
Favorite shape?
Least favorite street sign?
Would you say I'm weird if I say that I do sock shoe sock shoe?
Outback or Longhorn?
1) I use Crest Cavity Protection toothpaste!
2) Not sure what my favorite shape is honestly, maybe a circle cause those are cool?
3) I think my least favorite street sign is a stop sign because I. Am. Speed.
4) I would say you are weird. I wonder if that is more efficient though and how many people do that xD
5) I'm not familiar with Longhorn but I've also never been to Outback so neither lmao

FrozenPepsi

PATRON
FrozenPepsi
FrozenPepsi
Patron
Ratings
119 1
charlie u suck. what color is the color of your favorite teddy bear

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
charlie u suck. what color is the color of your favorite teddy bear
Thanks buddy! Aren't most teddy bears colored brown? And my favorite color of my favorite teddy bear would therefore be brown. I gave the bear to my girlfriend for valentines day the first year of our relationship!

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
if you were to go back in time to the day you joined manacube, what would you do differently up until now
Wow that is a great question, and honestly I could go on and on to answer this question! There is a lot I would change. First of all, I would like to go back and be less loose online and just be a better member of the community. Towards the beginning of my time on manacube I was pretty quiet but as I got comfortable, I also got more ambitious and, I suppose, rowdy (typing in all caps and just messing around with people maybe too much). I have met SO many amazing people through playing on this server and interacting through the community, and I truly do miss those friendships because although I'll hit people up here and there on discord, I do feel disconnected from the relationships that I had formed in the first half year I played. I would also take back many of my punishments, although I don't regret every single one of the punishments, I do regret most of them as I didn't fully consider how my actions would effect others. I think sometimes its hard for me to consider that these are real people that I am playing with that have feelings etc. This might seem stupid but as it is online, it can be kind of disconnecting if that makes sense? Overall, I just wish I could have been a better member of the community from the get-go. I fell in love with this community and didn't realize what I was losing until I had already lost it. I have a bunch of regret that I have learned to live with because I can't do anything anymore, all I can do is wait to come back. It's a stinky situation because I want to be apart of this community, moreover, I don't want the community to dislike me. Almost everyone here is just so nice! Thanks for the great and wholesome question <3

Side note: I am assuming you know about the fact I am perm banned and that is why you asked this question lol, if not then this might be kind of out of context lmao

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
What led to you getting banned? Will you ever appeal?

Cowamin

Forum Expert
PATRON
Ratings
381 13
1. Whats your favourite J.Cole song?
2. How many times have you evaded so far?
Great questions lmao, theres a ton of great cole songs tbh, my favorite album is by far 2014 Forest Hills Drive and probably my favorite song on it would be either No Role Models or A Tale of 2 Citiez

For the 2nd question, I can't be asked to figure out how many times cause I've used a bunch of alts (blusterous and others), but I'd consider myself ban evaded maybe like 4 times? hahaha its really bad that I don't have an answer to that one

Cursiver

VIP
Cursiver
Cursiver
VIP
Ratings
41 14
Was playing factions with friends, killing some creepers from spawners and just got banned by anticheat :) I submitted an appeal, gave me a copy and paste response and then hasn't updated it since.
Unfortunately I wasn't talking to you lmao