Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Alright, hear me out. We've had a Canada crate. I really want to say we've had an America or 4th of July crate or something along those lines (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was the Freedom Chest). So, what about an Australia crate? Personally, I know a good amount of people on the server from Australia (myself included) and it has a lot of material to pull from for items in the crate. Here are some of my ideas for unique items:

Aussie Chat Colour (Gold and Green)
DownUnder Title
Straya Title
VegeMate Title
'Say G'Day to (IGN)!' Join Message
Dingo/Koala Pet
Dundee Knife (Survival, Islands, Olympus and Skyblock Exclusive)

Those are some of my ideas for a new crate. Drop me any other ideas or feedback you might have!

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
This sounds like a cracking idea! I love the details within the crate to make it more Australian, such as the welcome message and the exclusive Dundee knife; I just love it.

Honestly would love to see different crates from other countries as well, such as the UK(England) Crate and a Japan crate perhaps? Would be great if these could get added <3

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
This sounds like a cracking idea! I love the details within the crate to make it more Australian, such as the welcome message and the exclusive Dundee knife; I just love it.

Honestly would love to see different crates from other countries as well, such as the UK(England) Crate and a Japan crate perhaps? Would be great if these could get added <3
What about GERMANY

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Alright, hear me out. We've had a Canada crate. I really want to say we've had an America or 4th of July crate or something along those lines (correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it was the Freedom Chest). So, what about an Australia crate? Personally, I know a good amount of people on the server from Australia (myself included) and it has a lot of material to pull from for items in the crate. Here are some of my ideas for unique items:

DownUnder Title
Straya Title
VegeMate Title
Dingo/Koala Pet

Those are some of my ideas for a new crate. Drop me any other ideas or feedback you might have!
Im an EXPERT TITLE idea maker I can make some of these things like you said and show you how they'd look.

*penguin noises* I KNOW WHAT IM GONNA DO TODAY!

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57

DownUnder Title
Straya Title
VegeMate Title
Dingo/Koala Pet

Ok Lofi I made some ideas for this. Lmk what you guys think, I think these are pretty cool :)

1612647980548.png

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Good idea, what would be in the crate?
Well for the titles I've thought of those:
[Reunited]
[Pretzel]
[OnPoint]
And in the beginning, I thought of a black & red chat color, but it's most likely that people will dislike it as black is hardly readable in chat, so I'd propose light red and dark red.
Join Message: *Player* joined right in time!
As cool admin-items:
Enchanted Bavarian Leather Leggings
Bottle of water named "Beer"
Spawn Parkour Block: Coal Block
And last but not least: Germany Balloon

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Well for the titles I've thought of those:
[Reunited]
[Pretzel]
[OnPoint]
And in the beginning, I thought of a black & red chat color, but it's most likely that people will dislike it as black is hardly readable in chat, so I'd propose light red and dark red.
Join Message: *Player* joined right in time!
As cool admin-items:
Enchanted Bavarian Leather Leggings
Bottle of water named "Beer"
Spawn Parkour Block: Coal Block
And last but not least: Germany Balloon
Ofc I had to make some Germany title ideas TOO.

1612650460965.png
okay, the dense title, is because Germany has a dense population, and the hammer title is from the german slang "Hammer" or "That hammers" which means something cool. LMK what ya think :)

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5

View attachment 43466 okay, the dense title, is because Germany has a dense population, and the hammer title is from the german slang "Hammer" or "That hammers" which means something cool. LMK what ya think :)
I actually love this idea, probably should make it's own thread about it and get some opinions <3

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5

View attachment 43466 okay, the dense title, is because Germany has a dense population, and the hammer title is from the german slang "Hammer" or "That hammers" which means something cool. LMK what ya think :)
Honestly I really like the Hammer title, but in my opinion "dense" doesn't really fit in there, and i'd prefer Reunited in there, as it should represent the German reunification in 1990 (what is a really important event in german history, hence i think it would fit better than dense, but that is my opinion, the other things look really good!!)

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Honestly I really like the Hammer title, but in my opinion "dense" doesn't really fit in there, and i'd prefer Reunited in there, as it should represent the German reunification in 1990 (what is a really important event in german history, hence i think it would fit better than dense, but that is my opinion, the other things look really good!!)
Okay, I have made a fresh title!
1612651998530.png
{German crate idea} I'm also gonna make a separate thread, with posts about the Germany crate, not to take away any attention from the also awesome Austrailia crate!

Lofi

Forum Expert
ELITE
beatsbylofi
beatsbylofi
ELITE
Ratings
263 9
Ok Lofi I made some ideas for this. Lmk what you guys think, I think these are pretty cool :)

View attachment 43465
i love the designs, just think the straya and vegemate titles could have different symbols and the green in the chat colour/join message be a bit lighter