ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Usernames: Amplifii, ObamaGaming
Baby Yoda
https://prnt.sc/vut5jm
/plot v Amplifii 16
Medium
38 jumps (bit short but it is slightly harder)

Destroyer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TheDestroyer7234
TheDestroyer7234
ELITE
Ratings
144 6
AHahA this was my idea xD
I might've not even done it because I suck at building people (I forgot the word lmao)
Goodluck! :D

(I just remembered the word lol. I suck at building organics xD)

JJ (_ThatGuyJJ_)

Dedicated Member
MVP
5p1eef
5p1eef
MVP
Ratings
47 6
:eek: cute map guys! I love the build and the parkour. Star Wars isn't so original but since it's such a wide topic it should be fine. +1 GL!

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
:eek: cute map guys! I love the build and the parkour. Star Wars isn't so original but since it's such a wide topic it should be fine. +1 GL!
Yea star wars is slightly unoriginal but there isn't a theme exactly like this so its all g

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Amplifii & ObamaGaming,

I'm now marking this submission as Ongoing. I have tested this map and will now be discussing with other map judges, to decide an outcome. Please be patient as this process may take a few days.
If you have any questions, feel free to message me on the forums, in-game or on discord - madi#5198

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9

Your map is now being put into Reviewing for the following reasons:
The theme is original, and the build is good. It's cute and very accurate to the character, so well done!
The parkour is varied which is good. You used a nice variety of blocks and items to create original and enjoyable jumps.
The main issue is the length & difficulty. It does feel too difficult for a medium in some areas - I know you made the length a bit shorter for this reason, but we still want the length to fit the rest of the medium maps, similarly with difficulty.
I can send you screenshots of specific parts if that helps. If you can make the map a bit easier & longer, I will happily consider accepting this map.
Once these changes have been made, please message me on the forums or on discord - madi#5198 and I will re-test it and give you feedback.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme and build are original and well done. The parkour is now better suited to a medium map, both in length and difficulty.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.