Rejected BasketBall - Insane (Resubmission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
Username: SwagifiedGorilla
Map Name: BasketBall
/plot h SwagifiedGorilla
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 132
Checkpoints: 6
I have changed this map to fit the feedback after it got rejected, by making every jump more creative and fun to do, and making the jumps harder.
I have attached 2 photos. I have also changed the entirety of the inside jumps, but I can't upload those photos because it says it is too large for the server to process.
2020-05-13.png

Attachments

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SwagifiedGorilla,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't currently have any Basketball maps, so good job on that!
The build is a bit plain in the sense that it is just a sphere. If you are going to make a basketball-related map, I recommend going in a different direction, and maybe try building a basketball court or something where the main focus isn't on a sphere.
The parkour is varied throughout, so good job on that! However, the parkour is floating quite a bit throughout (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which makes it look quite messy. I also feel that the parkour in general should be incorporated with the build more, because it doesn't match the theme very well. The difficulty is also inconsistent; some spots are easy and some are quite difficult.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.