Beam Me Up, Scotty (LyghtFox Introduction)

Hello, Guys!
My Name Is FyreFox, Or LyghtFox. Pick And Choose, I Don't Really Care. I Come From A Server That Is Falling Apart, That Is Starting To Lose Its Individuality. I Came To This Server To Seek Refuge. Ok There's The Story Part With The Drama, Lets Cut To The Boring Stuff. I Like Pizza, French Fries, Bagels, Bacon, Bacon And Bacon. I Love To Build Modern And Classic Creations, You'll Be Finding Those A Lot On My Creative Plot. I Hope I Really Enjoy My Stay Here, Just Like I Hope You Guys Will Enjoy It Too. (Also, The Message Above Was The Last Thing I Said On The Other Server)

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Cool! Hope to see you on creative! (I am usually on KitPvP ;) )

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
Heyo FyreFox
I'll take you into my warm loving hands and treat you as my baby.
Well that god weird quick.
Hope you enjoy Minevast and you better hit up
KitPVP lol

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Hello, Guys!
My Name Is FyreFox, Or LyghtFox. Pick And Choose, I Don't Really Care. I Come From A Server That Is Falling Apart, That Is Starting To Lose Its Individuality. I Came To This Server To Seek Refuge. Ok There's The Story Part With The Drama, Lets Cut To The Boring Stuff. I Like Pizza, French Fries, Bagels, Bacon, Bacon And Bacon. I Love To Build Modern And Classic Creations, You'll Be Finding Those A Lot On My Creative Plot. I Hope I Really Enjoy My Stay Here, Just Like I Hope You Guys Will Enjoy It Too. (Also, The Message Above Was The Last Thing I Said On The Other Server)
Heyo FyreFox
I'll take you into my warm loving hands and treat you as my baby.
Well that god weird quick.
Hope you enjoy Minevast and you better hit up
KitPVP lol
Fyrefox, wanna team up to wreck this nub? ^

Arckrai

Forum Expert
Ratings
128 2
I'll rek u with my bare hand m8 u better wutch out
I didn't choose the thug life the thug life chose me

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
I'll rek u with my bare hand m8 u better wutch out
I didn't choose the thug life the thug life chose me
G8 m8!Then do it. Come on m8. I'm something you don't wanna see like a hairy box (song lyrics) #YoloMcDonald's

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings