Rejected Bedrock Easy Parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am PengiSnoopy and I want to submit my Parkour Map, It is made out of Bedrock.
- Where there are signs saying checkpoint put a checkpoint
- Where there is a sign saying Finish that is the Finish

Please look over it and make it public, this is my first map and it would be really cool if it got recognition.

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hey PengiSnoopy,

It’s so nice to see new submissions! Look through this thread https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to learn more about submitting. To make it easier on the map judges and the community looking, try using this format:
  • Username
  • Map name
  • Photos of your Parkour
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
  • Number of jumps (Optional)

Uneasilly // Sil

Forum Master
ELITE
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
ELITE
Ratings
522 6
Hey PengiSnoopy,

I regret to tell you that I'm gonna have to reject your map.

The theme is somewhat original, as we don't have any maps exactly like this one, however it's just a bunch of floating blocks; you don't really have a build. Next time please try to make one, as we no longer accept maps with just floating jumps! For the parkour, you mainly used normal blocks and ice, making it quite repetitive. Next time, try to use more block variety to create more original and enjoyable jumps! Before you build the parkour, choose one of the difficulties you wanna go for (easy, medium, hard, expert or insane). You can take a look at some of the recently accepted maps and refer to them. I also suggest taking a look at the thread that was mentioned above, for map requirements and tips (and the right submission format!). The last enchantment table jump also was impossible on 1.8, please make sure all your jumps are possible on 1.8.9 as it's the recommended version for parkour!

Thank you for submitting this map, I'd love to see more maps from you!
Have a great day,
Sil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.