Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Map Creators: Quinnyp (build) and caseyclosed (parkour)
Map Name: BoldAndBrash
Map Difficulty: Hard
Plot: /plot v Quinnyp 11

# of Jumps: 45
# of Checkpoints: 5

Casey thought that this glorious build would be perfect for a short and sweet, forgiving Hard map. It was a nice challenge to turn an abstract 2D painting into a 3D structure.

2021-01-10_18.46.03.png

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Yet another awesome installation from Quinny and Casey! I really enjoyed playing this map. Build is clean and parkour is top quality through out. Well done! <3

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Ahh! I thought Casey made this map when he asked if anyone wanted to test out a Hard map, omg! I really liked this map for how it has fine jumps and then a really hard one, more easier jumps and then another really hard one xD +1 from me and good luck
Edit: I didn't read it fully and thought Casey wasn't a part of it xD

Last edited:

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Hiya - Pink here to give a review of the parkour!

In short. It's tough, it's challenging. I like it! I dig it Casey

The only improvement to turn this into a 'forgiving map' like Quinny has said may be potentially CP placement/skip fixes:

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 22.18.40.png

I personally found the chain there with the glass pane to be very difficult, and would've preferred a place where I could immediately hit CP. The jumps leading up to the CP test consistency and were a good challenge from the previous CP!

Screenshot 2021-01-11 at 22.15.29.png

Green - intended strat, Red - skip

Other than that, I wasn't able to test the slime up jump - that potentially looks interesting and maybe bit difficult - thank god I can CP from there! Great map Casey/Quinny.

Simply moovelous!
- Pink

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Hello again!

I'm glad to say your map has been accepted!

The theme is original, as no Spongebob maps are anything like this. Good job 3d-ifying (?) the painting!

The build is well-shaped and accurate to the picture.

The parkour is fun, straightforward, and challenging (albeit a bit on the short end).

Thanks for submitting, we hope to see more maps from you in the future! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.​

Status
Not open for further replies.