(Bonus meme+) Question: What snazzy theme can you share with the community?

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
1612703367470.png

Question says it all! Have you thought about building any interesting themes into a parkour map?
Maybe you can find someone with similar interests below and make a build together!

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
o m g HI

I dont play parkour very often but I really wanted to build maps with my friend quinny, every idea I told her about was already a map...

I love plants and wanted to build something like potted plants of fields of flowers but it has already been done. When I do think of new ideas that have NOT been done I still wanna try to build a map though

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
o m g HI

I dont play parkour very often but I really wanted to build maps with my friend quinny, every idea I told her about was already a map...

I love plants and wanted to build something like potted plants of fields of flowers but it has already been done. When I do think of new ideas that have NOT been done I still wanna try to build a map though
Yeah that makes sense haha, it is tricky to find a new theme that hasn't been done before! I reckon if some of the creative folk were aware of a map making process they'd happily help build too *idea maybe?*

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I would share ideas but I don't want them to get stolen o-o