Username: Thirstae
Map name: Borahae
Plot: /plot v Thirstae
Difficulty: Medium
Photos:
2020-08-13_11.28.27.png

2020-08-13_11.28.56.png

2020-08-13_11.34.27.png

This map has the jumps of a hard map. But it feels way more like a medium map, thats why I chose medium.

Attachments

Last edited:

Toshhi

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
Toshhi
Toshhi
Patron+
Ratings
86 1
As someone who doesn't normally do a lot of parkour, this map was challenging when I tried it. The jumps at the start are quite hard, and it kind of progressively gets slightly easier. But it was so fun and I loved the fact that it started off challenging. There's also lots of diversity in the blocks that have been used ~

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello Thirstae,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is original, there aren't any maps related to this and I like the idea.
The build isn't great, as it does look a bit simple and messy with the parkour. In the future, try to create one or two main builds that are relevant, then implement the jumps into that, rather than having a lot of smaller builds, with jumps floating between them.
The parkour is varied. You used a nice variety of blocks and items through your map, making the jumps enjoyable to complete, so well done!
Like I previously mentioned, the parkour feels a bit floaty. Try to avoid having an excessive number of jumps floating over the build and void where possible, as this can sometimes make your map look a bit messy.
The length is good for a hard map, and the difficulty varies from medium to hard.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.