Accepted BOTW Guardians - Medium (Reupload)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsRogueHD

VIP
ItsRogueHD
ItsRogueHD
VIP
Ratings
Creator: ItsRogueHD
Name: BOTW Guardians
Difficulty: Medium
Jumps: 44
Checkpoints: 5
/plot visit ItsRogueHD 3
ID: -63;-121

2021-01-10_18.22.41.png

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
noice

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey ItsRogueHD,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means your map has been reviewed by a primary map judge, and is ready to be looked at by the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it may take a few days before we reach a final decision on your map.

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello ItsRogueHD,

I will be putting this map into reviewing. This means that there are aspects of the map that are really, great, but others will need to be fixed before the map can be fully accepted. You will have until February 21st, 2021 to make the needed changes to the map before it is automatically rejected.

The theme is original as you know, there are no BOTW maps at all on ManaCube currently, so good job on that! The build itself is still very nice, it is accurate to what the guardians look like and it is recognizable as the guardians.

The parkour is still the main area of concern for this map. The map is much more varied in general, but it lacks mixture of the jumps and becomes very repetitive in places (there is an overwhelming amount of corner jumps. There are also many barriers still that interfere with the fluidity of the parkour, and make it confusing. In addition, there are some jumps that are too hard for the difficulty (such as the ladder to ladder jump in the air, but there are others). The map judges would like to see the parkour revised to have less obtrusive barriers, a path with less corner jumps, and several areas of the parkour nerfed.

Thanks for submitting this map! Once you have made revisions, please message me on Discord at Quinny#2316.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello ItsRogueHD,

Thank you for making the needed changes to the map! It is finally being accepted. Hope to see more submissions from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.