Buttons in Skyblock

Ratings
Hey everyone, there was an issue which I was dealing with on my island, and a friend of mine recently experienced the same issue. I know that if you have a button on your island that people can hit and activate it even without being /is coop. My only question was the best way to avoid people hitting the buttons and stealing your crops, or whatever you have. Would that be to make them levers? Or are uncoops still able to activate that? Another solution I know is doing /is lock; however, once I do /is lock if my /is warp is a grinder than players are not able to use it. Finally, an alternative is to build a room around the /is warp so that no players are able to leave that room and I can have all the grinders in there. Does anyone have any advice for me? :) Thank you for reading and the input.

It has recently been experimented and even levers are able to be flipped as well without being /is coop

Last edited:

Dominator813

Dedicated Member
VIP+
JakIllNeverLetGo
JakIllNeverLetGo
VIP+
Ratings
133 4
I think you can disable people from pushing buttons in /is settings, if not then I don't think you can.

Wilbo

Dedicated Member
Ratings
87 9
Hey everyone, there was an issue which I was dealing with on my island, and a friend of mine recently experienced the same issue. I know that if you have a button on your island that people can hit and activate it even without being /is coop. My only question was the best way to avoid people hitting the buttons and stealing your crops, or whatever you have. Would that be to make them levers? Or are uncoops still able to activate that? Another solution I know is doing /is lock; however, once I do /is lock if my /is warp is a grinder than players are not able to use it. Finally, an alternative is to build a room around the /is warp so that no players are able to leave that room and I can have all the grinders in there. Does anyone have any advice for me? :) Thank you for reading and the input.

It has recently been experimented and even levers are able to be flipped as well without being /is coop
/is settings

MangoB0y

MVP
MangoB0y
MangoB0y
MVP
Ratings

Just wanted to put it out there that you can't disable button or levers from visitors in /is settings. The most efficient method would be to use a pressure plate, and have pressure plates disabled in /is settings. There are other various methods such as torches, however these require manual resetting after each use. The pressure plate option would be the best one in my opinion.

Ratings
Just wanted to put it out there that you can't disable button or levers from visitors in /is settings. The most efficient method would be to use a pressure plate, and have pressure plates disabled in /is settings. There are other various methods such as torches, however these require manual resetting after each use. The pressure plate option would be the best one in my opinion.
Thank you very much MangoB0y, I tried to turn it off in settings, but it isn't there yet so I appreciate that :)