49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
So people are getting muted for saying cucumber, but not for saying the N word or the other random stuff people say. I wonder why.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there!

As you mentioned, parkour chat is often very active and spammy. Staff can only punish for the things they see happen. Make sure to screenshot and report people saying the nword and any other words that they should be muted for. Staff will always appreciate the help they can get!

Keep in mind staffmembers are still just human beings and even they can miss some stuff too!

have a good day <3

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
As Dutchy excellently outlines above, staff can sometimes miss lines of text due to the chat moving too fast, albeit this is very rare. Again, we are all humans and all make mistakes <3

With this, you are more than welcome to report players with the /report feature in-game as well as the #reports channel on the discord, this can really help the staff out!

Have a wonderful evening!
Jash ~

Anacoustic

Forum Expert
ELITE
Anacoustic
Anacoustic
ELITE
Ratings
163 2
So people are getting muted for saying cucumber, but not for saying the N word or the other random stuff people say. I wonder why.
As Jash and Dutchy outlined, we're humans too and it makes it 10 times harder when people are spamming multiple things like cucumber or other words. Trust me, there's a lot of behind the scenes work that happens and us staff members help each other out especially when it comes to parkour chat. Being the most active chat has it's downsides but understand that we do our very best to make it a safe place for everyone. <3