Tywone

Dedicated Member
Donator+
Tywone
Tywone
MVP
Ratings
346 11
I know I'm a little bit late, but you've gained a ton of my respect just by posting this. It takes a lot of courage to come out and be honest with others, we're proud of you. :D

Like you said, no one deserves to be mistreated because of their sexual orientation. Alongside that, no one deserves to be mistreated because of their race, gender, or pretty much everything. You have a family here at ManaCube; we accept you for who you are, you are no different than any other human being.

You are your own person, you shouldn't manipulate yourself to appear more favorable to others. We will always be here to support you no matter what, and again, tons of respect for you. <3

Ratings
8 2
If I meet you in real life right now I would give you a hug and if I was unbanned I would do /Poke and give you a hug because you have to be really brave to tell people and I give you tons of respect for coming out and I support you 150%. Good luck man <3 [Also you put your and not you're. Not a big mistake but I though i'd point it out]