Contrasting Regions 1.png

Contrasting Regions 2.png

Contrasting Regions 3.png

Contrasting Regions 4.png
Contrasting Regions 5.png

ovur

VIP
Ratings
Cool map but the theme might be a problem, theres tons of 2d type maps the parkour is fun but not super varied, either way goodluck!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello wowcreeper,

I regret to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is not original, as we have many biome themed maps, as well as 2d maps already on ManaCube. The build is fine, it is clear what you were going for with the theme and it is a good execution of that, it has just been done before in many different ways that is underwhelming. I think the build would be better with light gray or white glass instead of barriers. The barriers make the parkour very confusing. Barriers cannot be seen by players in the normal parkour world so it makes the cave portion in the beginning of the map especially confusing.

The parkour is pretty repetitive, as it is comprised mostly of normal blocks with some ladders. The parkour isn't mixed or varied much, and I would say it doesn't fit the expert difficulty very well because of the lack of variation in the jumps. The parkour is also a bit of a victim of the theme, it feels very linear and it makes it a bit boring to play through. The confusion also didn't help with this because of the barriers. I would recommend looking at recently accepted experts at /warp beta on the server, or check the Accepted Maps subforum specifically for experts you can look at on people's plots.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.