Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
--:mc_38-7:--
Hello everyone! This post is the announcement of the winners of the cubits giveaway that I hosted a week ago! I was very happy to have 16 people joining my giveaway. You guys chose that there should be 3 winners of 10 cubits in the poll of the giveaway post, so I used a roulette wheel to pick the winners of this giveaway!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner 1: @MattTheCutie
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.03.08 AM.png

Congratulations MattTheCutie! I remember when I watched a video of a fellow Manacuber and it had you in it, and I thought that you were a really cool person! I was really happy to meet you and you're a really nice person. Hopefully we'll be able to interact more in the future! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner 2: @A Pink Cow
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.04.16 AM.png

Congratulations Pink_Bovine! I don't think I've ever met you in-game (or at least I don't remember it), but I have certainly talked to you a lot a lot on Discord. You're a really funny and awesome guy and I'm very joyful to have you as a good friend of mine! <3

Winner 3: @Quinny
Screenshot 2021-03-03 at 11.04.35 AM.png

Congratulations Quinnyp! Quinny you are very epic and cool. I remember seeing you as just an ELITE, then you became Patron, Patron+, Staff and Map Judge! I also really loved your builds and maps, and I'll always remember the times we had on Parkour! <3

Thank you for everyone who read my one year post and everyone who joined my giveaway. The winners will be contacted through Discord DMs. This really made me feel good to give back to the community that has given me so much. Hopefully this won't be the last giveaway I host haha~

Love you all,
-Bloro
--:mc_38-7:--

Last edited:

A Pink Cow

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Pink_Bovine
Pink_Bovine
ELITE
Ratings
291 1
Thank u bloro u g. You're a cutie and thank you so much for hosting this giveaway again.

Congrats to the other winners as well!