ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
Username: SwagifiedGorilla
Map Name: Dolphin
/plot h SwagifiedGorilla, then go to the back left.
Difficulty: medium
Jumps: 54
Checkpoints: 2 (Within the map)
I have attached 4 photos to this thread.
If you think I have copied it, I have not, I changed it up almost completely. I got the inspiration for what it should look like, just to get me started and know what is good blocks, good shape. Tutorial here:
2020-05-12.png

Attachments

Last edited:

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
A nice map. The build is great, and the parkour is good too. There are a lot of barriers but it shouldn't be an issue, just something to keep in mind for the future.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SwagifiedGorilla,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't currently have any dolphin-related maps, so good job on that!
The build is somewhat accurate to what you were going for; however, I believe it is lacking in terms of block variety and details on the actual dolphin itself. I know you were following a tutorial on this, but I think the build would be better if it was bigger so there would be more room for these details.
The parkour is
decently varied throughout, so good job on that! The difficulty is a bit inconsistent; it is easier in the beginning, and only gets to medium-level near the very end. The length is good for the medium map, however, so I recommend buffing some of the earlier jumps so that it better suits the medium difficulty. On a minor note; the end of your map is built over a different map of yours, so you will need to adjust the ending jump if you choose to resubmit.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.