[Earth] Tradable Villagers

Giraffee

MVP+
PrinceGiraffe7
PrinceGiraffe7
MVP+
So I've captured and cured two villagers and plan on breeding them. Every time I try and throw food down for them, it feels like they dont pick it up and the food despawns. Is villager breeding enabled, and if so, how long does it take them to accept food? Side question, what's the difficulty of the server set to/ will I lose villagers if they're killed by zombies?

TeamJacob

Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hey Giraffe,
So unfortunately as far as I am aware villager breeding is disabled. This is something that was disabled last season as well. The only way to obtain tradeable villagers is to
a) Cure a zombie villager - by using a golden apple (non enchanted) and a splash potion of weakness... This can sometimes be a pain because if accidently hit the zombie villager it will no longer be able to be cured. Another thing to keep in mind is that unless you have started the cure process when "clear lag" happens it will de spawn the zombie villager.
b) Villager spawn eggs can be obtained through one of the town quests. I'm not sure what one it is off the top of my head. I believe it is in the second set of them though.

To answer the other part of your question, I believe villagers can be attacked/killed by zombies, but I could be wrong. Just be sure to keep them inside town limits and try to keep them hidden.
I'm fairly certain the difficulty is normal but I will get back to you soon with a definite answer.

Good luck on Earth,
TeamJacob