Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail - Sadly I was here before you submitted your map and unfortunately there's already plane themed maps on ManaCube which in conclusion shortens your acceptance rate from my experience, you've got some fair detail on your map.

Parkour difficulty/variety - For hard maps, I guess your parkour does suit the difficulty, you haven't really got much parkour variety so I highly suggest you add more interesting jumps to your parkour, for example: For example chest/bed jumps, enchantment table jumps, flower pot jumps, etc.

Good luck! :)

Ratings
This is fye. Although the plane theme has been done before, I think your map adds a new flavor, with the headbangers inside, and the many slime jumps around the map.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello IceyyBandit,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't very original, as there are already a few plane related maps. Please refer to the document in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build is good, it's accurate to the theme and is well built.
You did have some nice variety throughout the parkour, however you did group a lot of the jumps. What I mean by this, is that you would have a sequence of just fence jumps, then just normal jumps etc. Try to mix up your jumps throughout your map more, as having them grouped can feel quite repetitive.
A lot of the jumps were floating. Try to avoid having an excessive number of jumps floating around the build and void, and incorporate them into the build more, as floating jumps can make your map look a bit messy.
The difficulty is good for a medium/hard map, but the length is a bit long. Please read over this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ to make sure your map fits within the requirements.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.