HollowShell

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
PooskinJRmain
PooskinJRmain
Patron+
Ratings
102 14
Personally I think the devs should fix the website bans.manacube.com as its a ridiculous that every single input on the website takes you to a 404 error page, especially when you consider the amount of people who get banned or who's friends get banned. If mineville was able to use it then surely a server like mana with bigger resources should be able to. It would also help mods with their job as they could attach evidence like screenshots or screen recordings so that bans don't end up devolving into he said she said arguments.

nick22985

SrMod | Staff Management
Senior Mod
nick22985
nick22985
Senior Mod
Ratings
94 4
Hey @HollowShell,
The bans website is currently down they are updating it. It just a low priority thing compared to others. A number of staff have confirmed that it is in the pipe works to being updated.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,332 82
Hey, Hollow!

Thank you for taking the time to bring your suggestion to the forums! As it stands, the owners are working on a new punishment page (not yet public!) but it will be released hopefully soon. Staff members cannot punish without evidence. For certain punishments, we are unable to attach the evidence as it may contain confidential and sensitive information, or it may be a video.

Evidence in most cases is on a need-to-know basis, so if you are appealing a punishment, you are able to request evidence if you are looking to rebut a punishment/decision made during the appeal process. But for minor offences, evidence is attached.

Hopefully this helped give you some insight! ^^

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
One thing that I’d like to see added to the bans site is a listing of all punishments- not just recent ones. As a player with an extensive punishment history, not all my punishments are even listed.

WhyMeBat2

PATRON
WhyMeBat2
WhyMeBat2
Patron
Ratings
23 1
one of my favourite things to do is look at the recent bans but the sites down and I can't D: