Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey slangier,

I am really sad to say that this map is being rejected. However, I'd love for you to resubmit this after re-doing the parkour. I'm in the process of looking at your insane map a bit further and I think you are capable of fixing up the parkour on this map to better fit the requirements!

The build looks great! The theme is original, and I like the use of color in the build. My one suggestion would be to add a floor onto the map. I think a simple change would take the map a step higher and be more immersive.

The parkour holds my main issues with this map. The difficulty is pretty unbalanced, and while the parkour is varied, it isn't mixed much at all, especially in the beginning to middle section of the map. Try to smooth out the difficulty to better suit a hard, and mix the jumps so that the map can't be broken down by sections based on jumps (the slab section, the fence section, etc).

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions about this map, please message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord. Again, please resubmit once you make adjustments! Hope to see more submissions from you soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.