Genesis ~`; | ; Wanderblanche

Ratings

It is, great Deity of Fate, Wanderblanche, here to have you repent for your Sins of Lust and Pride, of Greed and — hello everyone!

I am Wanderblanche. Nobody knows me, I'm a nobody, and I know nobody, but I am here to introduce myself today! I didn't want to at first but my pet Belgian gargoyle blackmailed me by threatening to sell my soul. What a guy. I know what you're thinking : This person has some sweet Diamond Boots! And I'd say, "Well, they're actually Diamond Balenciagas, thank you very much." But then you might ask, "Oh Wander, why are there flags on either side of your most gorgeous Minecraft skin?" and I'd say, "Well, what kind of fuc —

I have a British and French dual-citizenship. I am 18 years old ( whilst writing this of course, those of you looking in despair many years from now, I am most likely an old tome ). I like Mexican cuisine, in fact I eat anything, and I am quite the fashionista. There you go, stop interrogating me, sheesh!

Hope to make some friends; I'll be on Parkour and Creative. Also, did you know that Clownfish prefer tropical waters of the Indian Ocean and Pacific Ocean? Me neither!

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Good to see you.

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
//Banning from forums. Ban Evading Rubempre.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
oh ok Just though you would have closed the thread since the guy is ban evading.