Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Hello!

This thread, similar to @Lofi 's Australia crate idea, this is a Germany themed crate! Here are all my ideas, most provided by @Mika. Let me know what you think! Also would love some other title/item ideas!
1612652196573.png
1612652205329.png

@Mika 's other ideas:

[Reunited]
[Pretzel]
[OnPoint]
And in the beginning, I thought of a black & red chat color, but it's most likely that people will dislike it as black is hardly readable in chat, so I'd propose light red and dark red.
Join Message: *Player* joined right in time!
As cool admin-items:
Enchanted Bavarian Leather Leggings
Bottle of water named "Beer"
Spawn Parkour Block: Coal Block
And last but not least: Germany Balloon

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Maybe make this an Oktoberfest crate so more Americans will understand xD
Some ideas I had for Olympus items:
beer: a custom textured never-ending potion that gives custom effects. example: strength 3, nausea lol, rave effect
pretzel: a custom textured never-ending gapple

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
Hey there!

I love the idea of custom crates and this post was nicely written. But I don’t think they would do a German crate tho. If I remember correctly Germany wasn’t in the top 5 manacube country’s. It would make more sense to make a crate out of the top 5 countrys. I do love the idea of a custom country crate tho!! Keep the cool suggestions coming :D

IPenguinI

Forum Master
ELITE
IPenguinI
IPenguinI
ELITE
Ratings
502 57
Hey there!

I love the idea of custom crates and this post was nicely written. But I don’t think they would do a German crate tho. If I remember correctly Germany wasn’t in the top 5 manacube country’s. It would make more sense to make a crate out of the top 5 countrys. I do love the idea of a custom country crate tho!! Keep the cool suggestions coming :D
:O I see, I didn't think about that at all.. O-o

edit: Germany's number 6 xD

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Hey there!

You always gotta be causing problems don't you.
China isn't in the top 5, yet here we are!
Time for a Zambian crate!