n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
Username: SwagifiedGorila
The giraffe was built by Klowdz
The Parkour was built by SwagifiedGorilla
Map Name: Giraffe
/plot h SwagifiedGorilla, then it's at the front left.
Difficulty: Easy
Jumps: 31
Checkpoints: 1 (within the map)
I have attached 6 Photos to this thread.
2020-05-10 (8).png

Attachments

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hey Swag! :)
I can't give you a full review on the map since I am unable to play until my afternoon!
I do have some critique tho.
+ Great build!
+ Decent theme!
+ Good amount of jumps!
- Only one checkpoint. Considering there's 30 jumps in your map there should be at the slightest least two checkpoints. I recommend adding two more!

Good luck :D

Swag

ELITE
n8z
n8z
ELITE
Ratings
8 3
Hey Swag! :)
I can't give you a full review on the map since I am unable to play until my afternoon!
I do have some critique tho.
+ Great build!
+ Decent theme!
+ Good amount of jumps!
- Only one checkpoint. Considering there's 30 jumps in your map there should be at the slightest least two checkpoints. I recommend adding two more!

Good luck :D
Thank you GamersDecision! I have only put one checkpoint in because it separates the map in half. There are 15.5 Jumps per checkpoint, But I guess I could add another if this gets denied. Thank you for the feedback!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello SwagifiedGorilla,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is original, as we currently do not have any Giraffe related maps, so good job on that!
The build is
accurate to what you were going for, and there is a great amount of block variety used throughout! I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this build!
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme a bit, which is great. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the easy difficulty nicely! I did add one additional checkpoint to make the map easier.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.