[Glitch] Must see!

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
Hi everyone! Ro again! So, I was on creative building a parkour to try to enter yesterday. I come back today, and wham! It disappears. I did not set any commands or do anything to the plot accept build. I think this is a big problem that should be fixed.
-Ro

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
Actually, the was a 24 hour rollback on the creative server because the creative servers went down I believe, no need to worry. You can get in touch with a creative staff member and the should be able to rollback your plot!

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
The server had to be rolled back by 24 hours because of 'unfortunate events'.
You can get your plot rolled forward back to the way you left it by asking a creative staff member.
You could join the discord and keep up to date with little things like this.
Also if you are going to report a glitch, please do so in th bug reports section.

HelloKittyRo

Ratings
6 1
Actually, the was a 24 hour rollback on the creative server because the creative servers went down I believe, no need to worry. You can get in touch with a creative staff member and the should be able to rollback your plot!
Thank you!
The server had to be rolled back by 24 hours because of 'unfortunate events'.
You can get your plot rolled forward back to the way you left it by asking a creative staff member.
You could join the discord and keep up to date with little things like this.
Also if you are going to report a glitch, please do so in th bug reports section.
Oooo sorry.. didn't see that section. Thanks!