Rejected Good Luck Have fun don't die / medium-hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Igeere1 / ID of the plot: 74;104 (Don't try Igeere1 you will not find my plot because i changed name but my old one was TotalyNotSkeppy, yes that's why i changed it)
1595546197576.png
1595546222068.png
1595546334957.png

Yes I saw the post and in the thread it says " "preferably" have a theme/man build" so i skipped this part because i wanted to do a parkour with a lot of differents jumps, so you can train your skills but if I have to have a theme then im gonna rework my parkour.

Last edited:
ok i reworked the parkour it is not very different but should be better btw if you have the time to give me 1 or 2 tips to make it better im all hears ^^

curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Having a main build and theme effectively is a requirement even though the list says it’s not. In my entire time of playing here, I have not seen a single map that is just parkour like this one get accepted. It really should be changed so that it lists having a main build and theme as a requirement, too many build-less maps that are doomed to be rejected get submitted here.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Igeere1,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission. You should read the requirements for submitting maps here to avoid this in the future, found here: https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/ . It's clear you didn't as there is no theme, build, or proper parkour present.
  • Theme: There's no theme on this map, it's just a bunch of parkour segments of varying wool colors and jumps. You need to pick a theme for your map that is plausible and creative.
  • Build: Just like the theme, the build is also nonexistent. There's no central focus that conveys the theme whatsoever. It's just a bunch of parkour floating all around. It's not original or creative. We want you to build a central build that portrays your theme accurately and then integrate your parkour into it.
  • Parkour: The parkour is, at best, as difficult as a hard-level map but its length exceeds such difficulty's range (60-80) by more than double. You need to choose a difficulty and make it as easy/hard and long it should be. Furthermore, the parkour was incredibly repetitive to do as you used a lot of the same jumps consecutively (even if the wool color changed every once in a while). It's not fun to do something so straight forward. We want you to make parkour that's enjoyable and original.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.