Hacker Report and KinqPin not reporting while knowing LetsGoGorls hacks

Febreze_Sniffer

MVP+
FebrezeSniffer
FebrezeSniffer
MVP+
Ratings
First of all, you know there is a problem when an iron drains all of your soups and gapples while taking no knockback, has 6 block reach, takes no damage, armor doesn't break while your diamond p3u3 almost breaks! :D There are plenty of people that know this guy hacks and it's SO blatant. Also this guy KinqPin is defending him saying that he wants to "use him" and that it's okay if he doesn't report it. Does this behavior of not reporting bc of personal gain become a bannable offense? He literally just sits their and watches while taking the hackers loot. In my personal opinion, KinqPin should be banned for neglecting to report a hacker that he tags along with. LetsGoGorls also should be perm IP banned bc he is obviously using ALTS. I'm so frustrated with the lack of staff in kitPVP. Trust me if this server just got better anticheat and a few more staff members, this server would be up their on everyone's favorite list. Anyways there is my rant, please ban these guys...
1600763204709.png

1600763274747.png

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey there!
Thanks for the reporting this! In future if you wish to report players please do so here: https://manacube.com/support/open
This keeps it private and ensures that staff will see it and look at it.