Hacking Issue

Ratings
14 1
A Random Surge Of Hackers Have Been Popping Up Lately I Just Think That Some Mods And Higher Ups Should Take Action To This And Change The Anti Cheat System And Have More People Moderate The Server From Time To Time

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,892 47
They Really Do Need A Better Anti Cheat. They Recently Got A New Developer Who Has A Main Focus On Creative/Updating The Anti Cheat.
This Has Been A Big Problem For A Long Time Now, So I Expect It To Be Fixed Soon.
Until Then, You Can Report Players In /Report And/Or You Can Record The Hackers And Make A Good Report Against Them.
If You Feel You Would Be A Good Staff Member To Help With The Moderation, We Strongly Encourage You To Become Active In The Community And Apply.

Ratings
14 1
They Really Do Need A Better Anti Cheat. They Recently Got A New Developer Who Has A Main Focus On Creative/Updating The Anti Cheat.
This Has Been A Big Problem For A Long Time Now, So I Expect It To Be Fixed Soon.
Until Then, You Can Report Players In /Report And/Or You Can Record The Hackers And Make A Good Report Against Them.
If You Feel You Would Be A Good Staff Member To Help With The Moderation, We Strongly Encourage You To Become Active In The Community And Apply.
Im Tryna Be A Mod So I Could Help The Community Get Stronger All I Need Right Now Is 18 More Forum Posts And More Hours These Hackers Really Change The Community And They Need To Be Stopped. Thanks For Telling Me About The New Dev I Didnt Know About That.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I Know We Really Need Better Anti Cheat It Is Really Bad LMFAO Cullan P Is A Great New Addition To The Team

F1zzyy

Ratings
A Random Surge Of Hackers Have Been Popping Up Lately I Just Think That Some Mods And Higher Ups Should Take Action To This And Change The Anti Cheat System And Have More People Moderate The Server From Time To Time
I think they just need higher staff members to come on to the server more often and take action ageist all the people hacking. Cuz I agree its getting really bad with all these hackers coming on and actually ruining the server for people trying to just have fun and get better at pvp.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
I think they just need higher staff members to come on to the server more often and take action ageist all the people hacking. Cuz I agree its getting really bad with all these hackers coming on and actually ruining the server for people trying to just have fun and get better at pvp.
You Were One Of The Hackers I Pvped U In Drop Down And You Had Reach

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Hey there!

Definitely, some good points you made there. I agree that KitPvP is very understaffed, which is why we always encourage players to apply for staff, however, they do have to be qualified enough for this position. I, myself, try to get on as much as possible to deal with hackers, unfortunately, that hasn't been possible recently, due to other commitments. If no KitPvP staff is online we encourage players to use /report and /helpop to report hackers, as all reports are being passed on to us. If you are able to record, it's worth trying to get a clip of a hacker and then send it to us, put it in #reports on the discord or make a support ticket on the forums.

As for the anti-cheat, it's doing a decent job at detecting blatant hacks for now, but we are currently waiting on an updated/improved one. Please continue to /report and /helpop the hackers until then! :)

Sincerely,
Lavendel

Ratings
14 1
Hey there!

Definitely, some good points you made there. I agree that KitPvP is very understaffed, which is why we always encourage players to apply for staff, however, they do have to be qualified enough for this position. I, myself, try to get on as much as possible to deal with hackers, unfortunately, that hasn't been possible recently, due to other commitments. If no KitPvP staff is online we encourage players to use /report and /helpop to report hackers, as all reports are being passed on to us. If you are able to record, it's worth trying to get a clip of a hacker and then send it to us, put it in #reports on the discord or make a support ticket on the forums.

As for the anti-cheat, it's doing a decent job at detecting blatant hacks for now, but we are currently waiting on an updated/improved one. Please continue to /report and /helpop the hackers until then! :)

Sincerely,
Lavendel
Yeah Im Currently Tryna Get All Those Requirements Down For Staff So I Could Improve Everyone's Experience And Leave Em With A Smile On Their Face Knowing Its Fair. Thx For This Info Ill Use The /report System :)