ItsAndri

Dedicated Member
MVP+
ItsAndri
ItsAndri
MVP+
Ratings
91 2
Tested the map, pretty good, i like the design but those stairs are going for ever.
I give it 6/10

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Hi, as far as I’m aware, there is already an easy map called Heaven and another called HeavenVSHell. (At least I’m pretty sure the theme is heaven/hell).

It’s a nice build and a good idea however this lowers the chance of it being accepted unfortunately.

Next time I would recommend looking at this before building:

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/mobilebasic

This is a document with all the maps created. I hope this helps in the future.

In regards to what I’ve said, I have not been in game and tested the map and done the parkour so I cannot make any judgment on that!

Good luck on the verdict and best of wishes, Chicken

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Charlizarder,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
As mentioned previously, the theme is unoriginal as we already have a few maps with the same theme. Before creating your map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
There is no main build, which is a crucial issue. Every map needs to have a main build; something that your parkour can build off of!
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout with slabs, ladders and fences, so try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, heads, flower pots, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The jumps are a bit too easy for a hard map; however, the length is good for the hard difficulty!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.