Hello.

Ratings
Hi there,
My name is Peachiie and welcome to my introduction! If you would like to know anything more about me after reading my thread, please let me know and I'll answer your questions the best I can.

As I have already stated, my name is Peachiie. But, you can call me by my real name, Brooklyn. Today is my first day on both the ManaCube server and forums. So far, I am enjoying myself quite well! I live in the United States of America. At the moment, I am only able to speak English but I would like to become bilingual in the near future. Currently, I am 14 years old. My birthday is February 1st.

Ever since I was little, I had wanted to work with animals. While I still am unsure about what I would like to do with the rest of my life, I am fairly certain it has to concern animals. I had volunteered for a few months with my local Humane Society, which helps end animal cruelty and gives the pets loving homes. While I haven't donated much money to the organization, I believe putting my time into working with the animals and community has made a difference in my life. I'm a vegetarian, sadly not brave enough to give up dairy products to become a vegan but I still feel as though the decision had changed me for the better.

In-game, you can find me on practically each server. I do like to jump around a lot, so don't expect me to constantly be in one place at once! However, I can predict that I will most likely be on the Skyblock and KitPvP servers. If you see me around, be sure to say hello. I'm up to talk whenever!

Thank you for reading my introduction!
Have a great day,
Peachiie

jasuuss

Ratings
Great introduction, Brooklyn!

Welcome to the server and forums, I am sure everyone will welcome you with open arms and that you'll fit in quite nicely here at ManaCube. I know others will also say this, but if you ever need anything, or even just to chat, do not hesitate to PM me either on here or on Discord - jas#4024

Also, if you ever see me in-game, say hey, I'm always up for a chat. You can usually find me on the Parkour server where I like to build maps, or occasionally on the Creative server. Hopefully, I will see you around. :D

Have a great day!

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello and welcome Brooklyn!

What a wonderful introduction, your love for animals and what not is great to read about. I can only hope you keep it up and that even bigger and better things will come along with it in the future.

I'm not really a kitpvp nor skyblock player so we probably won't bump into each other there, but since you like jumping around, you might want to hop on Parkour! I'll be staffing and playing there, along with on Creative, so you can say hello to me on those servers - if I don't beat you to it ;)

Have fun playing and enjoy your (very long) stay in the community!

Ratings
Great introduction, Brooklyn!

Welcome to the server and forums, I am sure everyone will welcome you with open arms and that you'll fit in quite nicely here at ManaCube. I know others will also say this, but if you ever need anything, or even just to chat, do not hesitate to PM me either on here or on Discord - jas#4024

Also, if you ever see me in-game, say hey, I'm always up for a chat. You can usually find me on the Parkour server where I like to build maps, or occasionally on the Creative server. Hopefully, I will see you around. :D

Have a great day!
Thank you! I appreciate the warm welcome. I'll be sure to say hello if I ever see you around :)

Hello and welcome Brooklyn!

What a wonderful introduction, your love for animals and what not is great to read about. I can only hope you keep it up and that even bigger and better things will come along with it in the future.

I'm not really a kitpvp nor skyblock player so we probably won't bump into each other there, but since you like jumping around, you might want to hop on Parkour! I'll be staffing and playing there, along with on Creative, so you can say hello to me on those servers - if I don't beat you to it ;)

Have fun playing and enjoy your (very long) stay in the community!
Thanks for the welcome! While I did say I would most likely be on Skyblock or KitPvP, I have already hopped around the servers and I feel parkour is already one of my favorite servers on ManaCube! Hope to see you there! :)

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Hello, and welcome, Brooklyn, to ManaCube! You certainly made a nice introduction. :)

I see you have found a nice start on the server in the form of Parkour, as you said in the post right above mine. Parkour's a fun place. I see you have a passion for animals. That's cool that you help at your local humane society. Whatever you want to be in life when you figure out, go for it and work hard to become it. I already know what I want to be (Video Game Designer) and I'm already planning to become it, so I'm sure you can do the same. Being bilingual is a nice choice. I also want to be bilingual and I'm already working on that by taking Spanish, and wanting to learn Japanese and another language (I'd say what it is, but other people who read this would find out something that I don't want to reveal just yet..). If you don't mind me asking, what languages do you want to learn?

Anyways, if you have any questions, just ask me, or any other staff member, in-game, on the forums, or on Discord. You'll see me more around Survival, and occasionally Creative and Skyblock. I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube to the fullest, and have a fantastic day. Cya around! ;)

Ratings
Hello, and welcome, Brooklyn, to ManaCube! You certainly made a nice introduction. :)

I see you have found a nice start on the server in the form of Parkour, as you said in the post right above mine. Parkour's a fun place. I see you have a passion for animals. That's cool that you help at your local humane society. Whatever you want to be in life when you figure out, go for it and work hard to become it. I already know what I want to be (Video Game Designer) and I'm already planning to become it, so I'm sure you can do the same. Being bilingual is a nice choice. I also want to be bilingual and I'm already working on that by taking Spanish, and wanting to learn Japanese and another language (I'd say what it is, but other people who read this would find out something that I don't want to reveal just yet..). If you don't mind me asking, what languages do you want to learn?

Anyways, if you have any questions, just ask me, or any other staff member, in-game, on the forums, or on Discord. You'll see me more around Survival, and occasionally Creative and Skyblock. I hope you continue to enjoy ManaCube to the fullest, and have a fantastic day. Cya around! ;)
Thank you! I'm afraid I'm already addicted to the parkour server and all the creative maps people have made (':. It's awesome you want to become a video game designer, that was one of the jobs I have contemplated in the past. As for the languages I would like to speak, I feel that French and German would be interesting to learn. Personally, I think it's pretty amazing that humans have been able to evolve to have multiple languages. I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions! I hope to bump into you sometime! :)

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Welcome to ManaCube Network Peachiie!

I share your same passion for animals! I hop on all the servers, so if you ever see me online, don't be afraid to say Hi! I will also be on the lookout for you!

If you ever have any questions or need some help, don't be afraid to PM me on discord, in game, or here on the forums!

PS: I suggest you get a Discord Account so you can join our Discord Server (https://discord.gg/5xM3j4J) where players! chill out, and we post important server announcements!

Ratings
Welcome to ManaCube Network Peachiie!

I share your same passion for animals! I hop on all the servers, so if you ever see me online, don't be afraid to say Hi! I will also be on the lookout for you!

If you ever have any questions or need some help, don't be afraid to PM me on discord, in game, or here on the forums!

PS: I suggest you get a Discord Account so you can join our Discord Server () where players! chill out, and we post important server announcements!
Thank you for the friendly welcome! It's great to meet someone with the same passion for animals as I do. It looks like we have a big chance of bumping into each other, I'll be sure to say hello if I see you! :) I think it's a great idea to join the Discord Server, I'll see you there.

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Hi, Welcome to the forums. (I own the place jk jk)

wow all the work you do 4 animals is inspiring and I love animals too!!! Your profile picture reminds me of bambi which is by far my favourite story!! I love deers by the way they're really cute. But I play on kitpvp sometimes so hopefully I will see u there!1! I'm open to talking & if you need any help hit me up!1

~mel

Ratings
Hi, Welcome to the forums. (I own the place jk jk)

wow all the work you do 4 animals is inspiring and I love animals too!!! Your profile picture reminds me of bambi which is by far my favourite story!! I love deers by the way they're really cute. But I play on kitpvp sometimes so hopefully I will see u there!1! I'm open to talking & if you need any help hit me up!1

~mel
Heyhey
Nice to meet a fellow deer lover :) Deer are my favorite animals, I think they're pretty beautiful. Hope to see you around !!