Help Plz

I had this happen to me twice. I already claimed land and walked out to grab more resources. Happen to get lost and tried returing home. Couldn't find my way so I asked for help. They suggest I use a command something like "/p home" to teleport back but nothing. I have claimed land but was I supposed to set it to home? And how do I find my way home without the damn coords?

awesomeboy__

Forum Expert
PATRON
awesomeboy__
awesomeboy__
Patron
Ratings
241 9
Hello! Fortunately for you, /p home is already a thing. Just stand in a claimed area in your party and do /p sethome. This sets a p home for you and your party members and to get back just use /p home.

Bleach

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Bleach
_Bleach
ELITE
Ratings
Also try to screenshot your coordinates to your bases in the future. maybe make a doc on coordinates and what you have at them.

LunarLuuna!

ELITE
LunarLuuna
LunarLuuna
ELITE
Ratings
I believe there is a formula to calculate the coords to your claims.

Do /p claims and it will open a window of grass blocks, hover over them, it should display coords, multiply those by 13 I believe and it should give you the correct cords. Best of luck. If all does not work, contact a mod to help you find the claims.

I believe there is a formula to calculate the coords to your claims.

Do /p claims and it will open a window of grass blocks, hover over them, it should display coords, multiply those by 13 I believe and it should give you the correct cords. Best of luck. If all does not work, contact a mod to help you find the claims.
OOOOH alr THANKS lol i was doing the coords that was just on the p/ claims. didn't know you had to multiple em'. Giving it a try. Thank you !!