Heyyyy

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
Hey! Im DragoGamer56! Also known as Drago or KawaiiMiku19's brother. I have left this community a while and decided to come back! Here I will left some things about me... But before that, I want you to know I am not new to Minevast and I joined a few months after Miku.

Things about me!
-I love Pokemon! My favorite Pokemon are Eevee, Garchomp, Dragonite, Darkrai and Sylveon. {On game experience}
-I am 15 years old.
-I was born on United States and my birthday is on December 5th.
-I have piano lessons and I think I am very good at playing the piano.
-I dont like getting on fights. If I do, I try to ignore it or try to stop it.
-I know many of you because Miku has talked to me about her friends, any conversations or problems she had.
-I might be more active on Forums than on game. I will try to be online but I have been studying a lot.
-I have VIP+.

That is all you can know about me for now. If you see me online, please say hi!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
xD guys, Drago is not new to the server, just forums! xD Well welcome bro.

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy it here, hope to see you in game soon :D
Haha, Hey! Well Im not new to the server but thanks anyway!

Come onto Islands. We are a kind community, you'll love it.
I will be trying to join different servers. I will play Parkour the most but I will make sure to visit islands and try to play there!

xD guys, Drago is not new to the server, just forums! xD Well welcome bro.
Hey sis! xD

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9
Welcome to the forums of ManaCube! (can't say the whole server, since Miku already stated that you're new to forums, not the whole server :p) I see you love Pokemon, as many other people, including me, do. XD If you got any questions that your sis can't answer (no offense, Miku :p), just ask me or any other staff member! Cya online! ;)

CarrotPie

Dedicated Member
Ratings
45 9
Welcome to the forums of ManaCube! (can't say the whole server, since Miku already stated that you're new to forums, not the whole server :p) I see you love Pokemon, as many other people, including me, do. XD If you got any questions that your sis can't answer (no offense, Miku :p), just ask me or any other staff member! Cya online! ;)
Or me! You can ask me.

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
Haha, Sure I will!

Or me! You can ask me.
Okey, I will ask both but I am not sure if I will have any questions xD

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Welcome to the Forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
@Miku this is your brother =O
Hey Drago! Welcome to the forums! I just want to point out that we're literally exactly the same
iluminate confimed

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
Welcome to the Forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
Thanks! Yeah, Im having fun here!

@Miku this is your brother =O
Hey Drago! Welcome to the forums! I just want to point out that we're literally exactly the same
iluminate confimed
omg.. really? thats so cool! Thanks for welcoming me! Hope to see ya around!

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome to the server DragoNite! I may or may not be a pokémon nerd as well. Eevee is one of the best! Also super cool you can play the piano! I played the clarinet for five years, but didn't stick with it throughout high school. If you have any questions feel free to message me for help. Hope to see ya around!~

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
Welcome to the server DragoNite! I may or may not be a pokémon nerd as well. Eevee is one of the best! Also super cool you can play the piano! I played the clarinet for five years, but didn't stick with it throughout high school. If you have any questions feel free to message me for help. Hope to see ya around!~
Hey Kat! Super cool you played the clarinet too! Thank you for replying! See you around!

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
I love music too; I play the saxophone, piano, guitar, base guitar, electric guitar, guitar guitar, and my personal favorite - the guitar guitar guitar tar . No seriously though I do love music .

Disco

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
Hai c:
My reply is a tad late, sorry about that haha, but nonetheless welcome to the forums and back to the server!
Pokemon's incredibly awesome haha, my favorites are Lucario and Flygon. c:
I hope you have a wonderful time playing, and I hope to you see online some time! ^-^

DragoNite

Ratings
30 1
I love music too; I play the saxophone, piano, guitar, base guitar, electric guitar, guitar guitar, and my personal favorite - the guitar guitar guitar tar . No seriously though I do love music .
Music is amazing! I love how you can play all that.. 0_0 That is incredible! I bet you are great!
[DOUBLEPOST=1488586181][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hai c:
My reply is a tad late, sorry about that haha, but nonetheless welcome to the forums and back to the server!
Pokemon's incredibly awesome haha, my favorites are Lucario and Flygon. c:
I hope you have a wonderful time playing, and I hope to you see online some time! ^-^
Haha Hey! Pokemon is amazing and thanks!