Hi Minevasters

Ratings
Hello Minevasterinos / Minevasters / Minevastans / Minevastes / Minevast-Whatever you want.
My IGN is bing188325 and I've been playing on this server for a few weeks...so Im kinda new :p

I really enjoy the KitPvP. The races are pretty unique...even though a lot of it is kinda pay to win. I've joined the TS a couple of times and despite the lack of people on there they all seem friendly and welcoming. The staff seem really dedicated and very friendly which is pretty rare within servers.

I don't want to make this long/boring to read so I'll keep it short.

I enjoy watching films, table tennis, coding and minecraft...so umm hi!

GrudgeMC

Ratings
Welcome :D MineVast has a great community so you'll fit in great! :)

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
I've seen you on KitPvP a few times already. And just asking, what coding languages do you normally do? Also, the newest update to KitPvP (the current one) is actually much less pay to win than the previous one. Lots of people can tell you that fact :p

GrudgeMC

Ratings
I've seen you on KitPvP a few times already. And just asking, what coding languages do you normally do? Also, the newest update to KitPvP (the current one) is actually much less pay to win than the previous one. Lots of people can tell you that fact :p
True dat o_o

Ratings
I've started to learn java so I can code plugins for a server. I'm new to it but it seems really fun .