Hi!

Ratings
Huwwo! I'm MippyPlays but you can call me Mip or Mippy. I'm an old MineVast player (what this server used to be named) and I've decided to come back! Community has really grown and I expect to have a lot of fun! During my free time, I also like to make remixes and mash songs. Currently, I live in Washington State in the USA (top left).

If you want to talk to me:
Forum PM
Enjin# 9371767
Discord: Mippy#1483

Hope to see ya around!

_Woolfie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
_Woolfie
_Woolfie
ELITE
Ratings
168 1
Hey Mippy, Welcome back to Manacube :D
You can call me Wolf but a little bit about me is that I like to play islands, skyblock, parkour and survival. So if you ever see me there don't be afraid to say, "hey, hello, hai or anything honestly". + I think that's totally awesome that you make remixes & mash songs!! Also if you don't mind me asking what servers do you enjoy the most ? xD
But hey if you ever need anything, have any questions or concerns or just want to talk feel free to pm me on the forums or my discord which is (Wolf#2242).
Oh and here is the Manacubes public discord so feel free to join!!! https://discord.gg/ufB3Jry

Ratings
Thanks for the warm welcome back! <3 I've already discovered the Discord (another great decision) and I like to play parkour the most. ;D

I do have a question though, where can I find the area to get my donator tag on forums?

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
Welcome back! i went off this server a while back but im glad to be back. If you ever see me around feel free to start a convo

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Welcome back to the server mippy! Its good to see old faces as well as new ones. Maybe someday I can listen to one of those godly mixtapes xD. If you have any questions feel free to message me! Cya around the server!

Miku

Forum Master
MVP+
ItsMiku
ItsMiku
MVP+
Ratings
598 14
Welcome to Manacube.. again! I hope I can see you ingame!

Tyler <3

Dedicated Member
Ratings
29 1
Welcome back, Mippy! :D
I live in Washington State as well!

Speediare

Forum Master
MVP+
Ratings
668 9

xXWindows10Xx

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
149 7
It's nice to have an old MV player back here. :)
Many things have changed over the past 2 years when I first started playing,and I can relate to that.
The community definitely increased exponentially over the years, and it's fun to see the population grow!
:D