Rejected Hole Punched (Easy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
-- THIS MAP IS A COLLAB WITH cl0q, FLNexe, and lectisternium --

This easy map better be original - it consists of (at the top) a piece of paper , with holes being made in it with a hole puncher. The parkour is the player jumping up the waste circles of paper that are falling down from the top. This parkour consists of normal, ladder, fence, stacked snow and enchantment table jumps. More technical info and screenshots below. Another note: this parkour is actually pretty fun in my opinion, I found myself doing it more than once.

Major Jumps: 21
Checkpoints: 1
Warp: /plot h fLnexe 1
holepunched1.PNG
holepunched2.PNG
holepunched3.PNG

Last edited:

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Hello,

Unfortunately, your map submission has been REJECTED. Here is my input:

Theme: The theme is original as we do not have any hole-puncher themed maps, so good job on making something unique!
Build: The build was quite boring - it was accurate to the theme, but there was very limited block variety and details in the build. The proportionality of the build is also pretty off-putting as the holes that are punched are nearly the same size as the sheet of paper and are way too big to be made by the hole puncher in your build.
Parkour: The parkour was proper length and difficulty of an EASY map. It definitely had some variety to it, but I found it pretty boring to play. I would expand on your variety of jumps to have less ladders and more water, anvils, flower pots, lily pads, etc. to make it more interesting.

I'd love to see more submissions from you in the future, and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.