Holy White scrolls

NolowClass_

PATRON
Ratings
2 3
Holy white scrolls should be brought into kitpvp for a couple of reasons
1. half the battles you do you are just jumped by a squad like 5v1s
2. the other half your die to being stuck on an imaginary block
3. theres no incentive to buy season items because youll almost instantly loose those paid items due to the above reasons
there is a couple ways to solve this problem. lower squad sizes, introduce a ANIT-CHEAT autokick and or update the severs so im not at 115ping with gigabyte internet getting stuck on stairs. or introduce HWS's becuase at this point kit on this sever is LITERALLY a WASTE of time

Harmless Telly Tubby

ELITE
HamlessTubby
HamlessTubby
ELITE
Ratings
33 1
I don't play kit pvp but since every other server has them, it would be good. If you added heads player heads you could use that as a kilton source? But obviously make the prices of things a lot less, maybe like 100 for a holy protection scroll or something.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,891 47
I like this idea because I feel kitpvp can really use anything to give incentives for players to keep coming back and spend a longer time playing.
As I have many times, you get a killstreak (my average is like 3 lol) and collect some decent gear to extend your streak, but eventually die. I get thats how the game is, but its really demotivating when you have to start completely over.

NolowClass_

PATRON
Ratings
2 3
exactly i dont think ive seen the same players unless they are donators and in this case i think would also help them sell keys for kit