Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey SafariMickey,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: Although we have maps themed after houses or vehicles, we do not have any that combine the two. So, it's fair to say this is a pretty original combination of the two.
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good (a shared opinion amongst other judges as well). To be honest, at first glance I wouldn't think it's a house on wheels (of course, once you see the interior it does gives you some insight as to what it is), it just kinda looks like a tank. So, there's definitely an issue there with proper theme portrayal. But, there were also issues with the actual creativity and attractiveness of the build. When I mention creativity I don't mean that we've seen this build before but more so that the components (specifically, the house/interior part) are pretty uninspired and not unique. Regarding its attractiveness, I just find it to be very bland. You could definitely utilize better blocks to make up the exterior of the house and deal with the messy/ugly cobwebs.
  • Parkour: The parkour's length and difficulty definitely fit the hard difficulty. Furthermore, it was also properly integrated (only a couple of floating jumps) and varied throughout. The only issues I have with it are minor, these being the tweaking of the anvil to head jump and cobweb jumps. The former is pretty difficult and the latter is just annoying and ugly (as mentioned above).
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.