How do I view my posts and their statuses?

I just posted a ban appeal, since I was apparently banned like 2 years ago for advertising (I don't even know man lmao), how do I go to it to view the status of it to see if it's been replied to or anything?

Hey there! You can DM a staffmember (Mod and above) to get you a link to the appeal. Good luck!
It's not just for the link to the appeal, but in the future, where would one find their posts? For example, on the Hypixel forums, you can click your profile, and click "Your content," but I can't find any option of the sort here.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
It's not just for the link to the appeal, but in the future, where would one find their posts? For example, on the Hypixel forums, you can click your profile, and click "Your content," but I can't find any option of the sort here.
For some reason, they don't allow you to find your own appeals on here. It's crazy, and I have no clue why lol.
People have asked for this to be changed in the past, but its been ignored by staff.
The only way for you to get to your appeal is by asking a staff for the link.
Sorry :(

Separately, before you get yelled at, you might want to edit that message were you mention h server by name, because that's considered 'advertising' and you can get in trouble :/

For some reason, they don't allow you to find your own appeals on here. It's crazy, and I have no clue why lol.
People have asked for this to be changed in the past, but its been ignored by staff.
The only way for you to get to your appeal is by asking a staff for the link.
Sorry :(

Separately, before you get yelled at, you might want to edit that message were you mention h server by name, because that's considered 'advertising' and you can get in trouble :/
I just said it's not only the appeal I already got the link to that I just want to know if there's a way to see all of your forum posts...

Killerxd2003

Dedicated Member
ELITE
killerxd2003
killerxd2003
ELITE
Ratings
I just posted a ban appeal, since I was apparently banned like 2 years ago for advertising (I don't even know man lmao), how do I go to it to view the status of it to see if it's been replied to or anything?
To view your posts, scroll to the top of the page, and next to the notifications bell click on your Profile Icon. Once you click on your profile icon a dropdown menu should appear. On the left side of the dropdown, you should see a button labeled "Your Content" which will be a full list of everything you've posted since you joined.

If that for some reason fails click Here. (It is a link to your contents page)