Howdy

Potato7512

ELITE
Potato7512
Potato7512
ELITE
Hey folks, I'm Potato7512, but my friends and fellow gamers call me Taterz. When I'm not hustling at work, you'll usually find me lost in the worlds of Minecraft, Valheim, and Wizard101. But, here's the twist – I'm not just a gamer; I'm also living with Type 1 Diabetes, and I'm pretty darn passionate about advocating for my fellow T1D warriors, especially in the gaming community.

So, if you spot me online, don't hesitate to reach out. Whether you've got questions about Type 1 Diabetes, or you're just curious, I'm all ears. But here's the kicker: If you're a fellow T1D, and you're looking for someone who understands the daily grind and the unique challenges we face, I'm here for you too. Life with T1D can be quite the adventure, and sometimes you just need someone who gets it.

Whether we're teaming up in the virtual world to conquer dragons or having a chat about the real-life battles, let's do it together. In the gaming realm and beyond, we're a team. Let's dive into this adventure, tackle those in-game quests, and navigate the maze of Type 1 Diabetes side by side.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
Yo