I got falsely banned for flying, yet I had a magic flying cookie active.

ChancyDaFwiend

MVP
ChancyDF
ChancyDF
MVP
I was banned by Slime_Lord101, for hacking/flying, yet I was using my tempfly from my magic flying cookie. Please someone who is a staff, please unban me since I was falsely accused for the actions. I was accused for using the mod called Schematics. First of all, Schematics is for forge, and I use fabric. Second of all, I don't even know how to install a hacked client. The only mods I have in my mods folder are these:
mods.png

Please unban me for these false accusations.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
As Bloro said, you can make an appeal. But that can take a few days. If you have discord and are part of the Manacube discord server, you might want to message Slime, or one of the other mods, and talk to them about it.

Not really supposed to be saying this, but slime seems to be messing up a lot... I personally wouldn't be too surprised if he really didn't research first.
No need to publicly shame a staff member. Feel free to take your concerns to a staff report rather than calling them out like this here on the forums.

Slime_Lord101

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Slime_Lord101
Slime_Lord101
Patron+
Ratings
271 3
Just saying my opinion :shrug:
I'm sorry you feel this way. But just like any other staff, before banning we always check tempfly time and other information if required. Sometimes best to keep your opinions to yourself :)